Mastering Computing has become a necessity for any economy’s survival in our increasingly digital world. Millions of jobs will disappear because of digitalization, particularly in the industrial world where factories are becoming more and more reliant on automation. The continuous and steady development of new technologies such as: artificial intelligence, blockchains, big data, cloud computing and the web innovation revolution, has given rise of new scientific and research challenges.
UM6P-CS offers a PhD in Computer Science program that leads to the highest degree in computer science. This program provides students an opportunity to conduct fundamental research and bridging research and practice.
Therefore, students will get the greatest possible expertise in computer science field through intensive research.
The program offers a series of classes and projects, lasting one academic year, followed by a doctoral research project, lasting three years. The program is supervised by internationally renowned experts in computer and communication sciences. The successful candidates will eventually obtain the precious PhD in Computer Sciences
Applicants to the PhD program should have:
- A Master in Computer Science (or equivalent such as an Engineer Degree)
- Good Academic Record
- Good English
Please submit your resume as a pdf file, including three e-mail addresses of references, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your e-mail should be: Application to the PhD program.
Each of the admitted candidates into the PhD program will be assigned a doctoral program supervisor. Supervising faculty is scheduled to be composed of local and international renown faculty.
Unprecedented research-education program, at an international level, covering all aspects of Computer Science
Addresses the UM6P mission and challenges in terms of research and education
Broad range of expertise in Computer Science, with doctoral studied towards a Ph.D. in topics including:
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science and Information Retrieval
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Natural Language Processing
- Advanced Cryptography
- Cybersecurity, Prevention of Attacks, Privacy
- Blockchain and Secure Distributed Computing
- Distributed Data Bases and Cloud Computing
- Advanced Internet of Things and Wireless Networks
- Software Reliability and Automated Software Design
The program is designed to attract students with a master or engineering diploma in computer science wishing to become experts in computer science, in particular in Data Sciences, Machine Learning, Artificial intelligence, Cloud Computing, Sensor Networks, Security and Distributed Computing.
Want to obtain a PhD in an active research topic of Computer Sciences ?
Join the international selective PhD in computer science at Mohammed VI Polytechnic University and start your researcher carrier.
By joining this program, you will:
- Conduct an ambitious research project in exciting areas such as Machine Learning, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Privacy, Security, Blockchain, to name a few.
- Have access to various international collaborations opportunities with prestigious universities from Canada, Europe and USA.
- Receive a very generous monthly allowance of around 10.000 DH encompassing the living in the nice graduate accommodation of UM6P with full access to all its facilities.
Successfully admitted candidates into the PhD program will be eligible to receive a generous monthly allowance that will cover the living expenses and program fees. Funding eligibility will be decided on a case by case basis.
PhD program participants will be staying at the UM6P campus in Benguerir at the graduate students’ housing.
Applications will be closed by Octobre 31st, 2021
contact us for more information : email@example.com
PhD Program Location:
Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P), Benguerir